James was 2 weeks on Saturday, it doesn't feel that long. :) He's a happy content little boy. With very few exceptions he's sleeping through the night every night, has been since he was just a few days old. Titus is really great with him and watches him very closely. As soon as James wakes up when he's in the bouncer Titus is sure he needs to be picked up right away. : ) He's a good big brother. When the midwife came at 1 week James had gained 4 ounces already. He's starting to fit into 0-3 month clothes a bit without so much extra room. :) Here are some pictures of James last week:
First car ride! :)
3 ~ I'm outnumbered even more now...
Taking care of "ames" as Titus calls him. :)
And this picture is from yesterday ~ it was too cute to wait to share :)
Aw he is so cute! I was just thinking yesterday that we needed to see more pictures of him... so thanks for reading my mind! ;)
ReplyDeleteSO CUTE!!!!!!!!!! I cannot believe he is already two weeks old!:) I really like the last picture, he looks SO CUTE! I love you all!! Love, Ashley (Aunt Ashley)
ReplyDeleteThese pictures are so adorable!! The picture of Titus and James is really cute. How precious! Thanks for sharing.:)
ReplyDeleteLove, Janelle
What sweet pictures! Your two little boys are so adorable! I was thinking of you and it just occurred to me that you probably had pictures here on this blog...for some reason I sometimes forget to check it since it doesn't show up in my blogger feed. :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a blessing that James is sleeping through the night. I'm sure you're so thankful for that!
Hope you're doing well,
♥Joy