Wednesday, November 24, 2010

What are we Thankful for?

"Enter into His gates with thanksgiving, And into His courts with praise. Be thankful to Him, and bless His name." Psalms 100:4


As Thanksgiving comes around I'm constantly thinking about what I'm thankful for this year. This last year has been a year of many changes & blessings – things to be thankful for. I'm thankful for:
  • Our loving and faithful Savior.
  • I've almost been married for a YEAR to my beloved Daniel. I thank the Lord for ever minute of married life!
  • I have wonderful family and I'm so thankful for the way the Lord has brought us all so much closer together.
  • Precious Friends - I thank the Lord for you being in my life!
  • My precious baby boy, Titus – a bigger blessing than I could have asked for, Thank you Jesus!
  • A healthy and safe pregnancy.
  • A home to call my own, to keep and care for, to cherish the blessing it is to our family.
  • A new sister - Phoebe - I'm 1 of 10! : )
My list of what I’m thankful for SHOULD never end.

"That I may proclaim with the voice of thanksgiving, And tell of all Your wondrous works." Psalms 26:7

"Let us come before His presence with thanksgiving; Let us shout joyfully to Him with psalms." Psalms 95:2


"Amen! Blessing and glory and wisdom, Thanksgiving and honor and power and might, Be to our God forever and ever. Amen." Revelation 7:12


Happy Thanksgiving!



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...