Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Our house in the snow

~ Us ~

~ Daniel in the snow ~

~ The garage ~

~ Our House ~

4 comments:

  1. TAB!!! I am SO happy to see pics and sooooooooooooo glad you started a blog! I've been wanting to write you and hope to do so soon, it's just been crazy busy ever since the wedding! I love you and miss you a LOT! ~ Britt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tabitha! Thanks for inviting me to see your blog. I *love* your house! It's perfect-- very picturesque, so rural and graceful, and so in harmony with the surrounding scenery. Looks like a wonderful place to live-- I hope you will both be very happy there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Tabitha! Your house looks so nice! Very pretty in all that snow! I am so glad you started a blog. I have been meaning to email you and see how you and Daniel are doing. It looks like you had a great time on your honeymoon! :) I love you and miss you! ~Christina.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Tabitha!

    Thank you so much for inviting me to your and Daniel's blog...what fun! I'm sure I will be a regular. :o)

    I love the pictures! Take care.

    love,
    Paige

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...